Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Anne of Green Gables // Favourite costumes

I LOVE Anne of Green Gables!!!!!!

So, I decided to make a post about the costumes of Anne of Green Gables.



Here are my favourite Anne of Green Gables dresses




 //Anne's Edwardian outfit\\














//Anne's white flower dress\\














//Diana's pink dress\\














 //Diana's white dress\\














//Another lovely outfit\\














//Anne's wedding dress\\














//Another lovely outfit\\














//Anne's Edwardian outfit\\














//Anne's white outfit\\
















 Are there any dresses I might have forgotten? Is there any dress on this list you don't like?















 

8 comments:

  1. Oh how nice these all are! I really need to watch Anne of Green Gables!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WATCH Anne of Green Gables and than carry on with your life. :) I'm just kidding, you don't have to watch it, but it's so lovely. Can't wait to hear your thoughts about Anne of Green Gables!

      Delete
  2. Aww these are all so pretty! I really like the first outfit, as well as the next-to-last one. :)
    -Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your lovely comment dear!!!!

      Delete
  3. "Anne's Edwardian Outfit" has always been my favourite BUT THEY'RE ALL SO PRETTY!!

    ReplyDelete