Pages

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Some News and a Tag


Hello y'all!! It is I, who is filling your mind with my outspoken and silly posts. 


We are watching Road to Avonlea! It's so lovely, great and awesome. I really love. Review will come soon. :)

Have you seen Road To Avonlea?? If yes, what do you think of it? 
For anyone who hasn't seen it yet, I am sure you will like it.
















 I have to walk internship from my school, it's part of the education. On a riding school, which is super fun. You can drive on a horse, of course you have to do a lot of things, like sweep the property, give the horses their hay and a lot of other things. But when my boss says I can drive, I go and drive. It so fun. And all of the people who work there are really nice. 

On the driving school, they have a little foal, who was born in April. So freakin' adorable!!
Let me show you a picture of the mother, Cecile, and the foal, which name is Knocky.

Now, on to the tag!



The Rules:
Thank the blogger who tagged you..
Answer the questions (no obligations)
Tagging is optional


The questions:

1. Who's your favorite character?
2. When did you first heard of the show?
3. How do you react when you hear someone else is a fan to?
4. Do you consider yourself a Call the Midwife fan?
5. Who's your favorite male character in Call the Midwife?
6. Do you know the real name (actress name) of Jenny Lee without looking it up on internet?
7. Do you know who was nominated for best actress in 2012?
8. Which character do you dislike the most? Why?
9. If you could play anyone you want, who would you love to play?
10. Who's your favorite couple?
11. Would you rather be Trixie or Barbara?


And I tag:

Naomi
Ruth
Rebekka
Ivy Miranda
Rae
Abby
Hamlette
MovieCritic
Lissy
Molly Rebekah
Elanor
Miss Evie
Olivia
Meredith

And anyone who wants to do it. 

Enjoy
Road to Avonlea is so lovely!! 

If you haven't seen it, DO watch it. You miss everything. :)

 





6 comments:

  1. Those horses are so beautiful!!

    I have not seen Road to Avonlea, but it looks good!

    Thank you for tagging me! I would love to do it, but I have not seen Call the Midwife. I will do the tag when I see it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment!!!

      You really need to watch Road to Avonlea and Call the Midwife, they both are so lovely.

      Delete
  2. I absolutely ADORE Road to Avonlea!!! Felix is the funniest, especially when he is younger! My younger sister and I used to watch it sooo much when we were younger. We still watch it, just not very often. It will always be a favorite to me!! That internship sounds very fun! Cecile and knocky are really cute! Hope you enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Ruth!

      Road to Avonlea is so lovely! Felix is SO funny.

      Cecile is very sweet and Knocky is adorable! I really enjoy it a lot.

      Delete
  3. I should try Road to Avonlea! It looks fun. :)

    Awww, Cecile and Knocky are cute.

    Thank you for the tag, but as with Road to Avonlea, I haven't seen Call the Midwife yet, so I can't really answer the questions. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Meredith!

      They are cute indeed. :)

      Yes, you should give it a try, it's so lovely. <3

      It doesn't matter, you don't have to do the tag.

      Delete