Monday, December 26, 2016

My Answers to The Robin Hood BBC Tag

A couple days ago I made a Robin Hood tag. Here are my answers!

There are spoilers.


1. What's your favourite season?


2!!! However I don't like how it ends.

2. Favourite outfit?

Eum, let me think. This one.

3. Favourite bad guy?

Sherrif Vaizey

4. Which character you felt sorry for?

That character will be Allan A Dale. I know he betrayed his own gang, but he changed. They still can't trust him. 

5. Djaq or Marian?

Marian!!!!

6. Favourite piece of music?
This one.

7. Last favourite episode?

The last episode of season 2. :(

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!
And episode 7 of season 3. When Robin and Isabella were stuck in a well. Ugh.
SPOILER OVER!!!

8. On which moment your cried? (You don't have to answer it)

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!
Well, I actually didn't cried on the whole entire series. But when Marian died, I almost cried, I DID.


SPOILER ALERT OVER

9. Favourite male character?

Allan A Dale

 10. Favourite female character?



Definitely Marian

 11. Kate of Isabella?
Kate

SPOILER ALERT!!!

12. If you could save someone from the death, who would it be?

Marian

SPOILER ALERT OVER!

13. Favourite couple? (Pick three)

Marian and Robin

Djaq and Will

Meg and Guy (Couldn't find a gif of these two)



 


3 comments:

  1. I do like that dress! Oh that piece of music, I need to stop listening to it. It is driving my sisters crazy.
    Love the gifs! (and the picture of Meg and Guy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is very pretty indeed!
    Those gifs! So great! And the picture of Meg and Guy is pretty too.
    Love your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your lovely comments!!!!

    ReplyDelete