Sunday, November 6, 2016

Another Period Drama Tag

First of all, it's November!!!


The winter is coming close, hopefully we will get snow this winter and lots of ice, where we can skate on, because I am really afraid I've forgotten it, how to skate on ice. :) Last winter we didn't had snow and ice at all, only rainy days, it looked like autumn and not winter.

My family and I watched Anne of Green Gables again yesterday. I LOVE it still!!!

There are going to make a new Anne of Green Gables, but no one can beat the 1985 version. NO ONE!!!!!! 

Here's the trailer, of the new Anne of Green Gables 2016 version.


Okay, on to the tag. 

Rules:
Thanks the blogger who tagged you
Answer the question (I'm not forcing anyone)


And I tag:
Ruth 
Naomi Sarah 
Rebecca 
Molly Rebekah 
Abby P. 
Rae 
Miss Evie 
Ivy Miranda 
Hamlette 
MovieCritic 

If I forgot someone, please do say.
 


1. What's your favourite Period Drama movie?
2. What's your favourite Period Drama serie?
3. Which Period Drama do you dislike the most?
4. Anne of Green Gables or Little Dorrit?
5. Your favourite Period Drama dresses?
6. Who's your favourite Period Drama character? (Okay, pick at least five)
7. If you could join a royal ball, which dress would you do on? (Pick a Period Drama dress)
8. What's your favourite Jane Austen movie?
9. Downton Abbey of Call the Midwife?
10. Sybil Crawley, Jenny Lee, Emma Woodhouse or Marian of Knighton?
11. Which couple of a Period Drama do you like the most? (Pick at least four)
12. At least, which Period Drama villian do you like the most?


Looking forward to see all your answers!!!!




7 comments:

  1. I'm taking a break from tags at the moment (probably a week or two) but thank you for tagging me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll see if I can get to this! It looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun tag! I'll get working on my answers right off :-)

    ReplyDelete