Rules: You must be honest. You must answer all of the questions. You must tag at least 4 people.
1. What book has been on your self the longest?
We have so many books, that I can't tell which book has been the longest on our self.
2. What is your current read, your last read, and the book you'll read next?
I am reading The Innkeeper of Ivy Hill from Julie Klassen, I read the book Fire by Night by Lynn Austin and the next book I want to read is Wonderland Creek. :)
3. What book did everyone like, but you hated?
I LOVE most all books, and my friends and family also like all the books I read. I actually can't give answer on this questions, sorry.
4. What book did you keep telling yourself you'll read, but you probably won't?
All Things New by Lynn Austin.
5. What book are you saving for retirement?
Have no idea.
6. Last page: read it first or wait'til the end?
Depends on the book.
7. Acknowledgement: waste of paper and ink, or interesting aside?
Depends how long the book is..
8. Which book character would you switch places with?
Character Alice Grace Ripley from the book Wonderland Creek.
9. Do you have a book that reminds you of something specific in your life? (Place, time, person?)
10. Name a book that you acquired in an interesting way.
I will leave this question blanco, sorry.
11. Have you ever given a book away for a special reason to a special person?
Never have done that.
12. Which book has been with you to the most places?
Fire by Night by Lynn Austin.
13. Any required reading in high school that wasn't so bad later?
Not that I know off.
14. Used or brand new?
15. Have you ever read a Dan Brown book?
16. Have you ever seen a movie you liked better than the book?
Pride and Prejudice.
17. Have you ever read a book that made you hungry, cookbooks included?
18. Who is the person whose books advice you'll always take?
19. Is there a book outside of your comfort zone(e.g., outside your usual reading genre) that you ended up loving?
I guess so, can't remember the book(s).
And I tag...
Ruth at Amongst Spring Blossoms
Rebekka at It's a Wonderful Life
And everyone who hasn't done the tag yet.