Sunday, June 11, 2017
Would You Rather: Jane Austen 2nd Edition
Cordy from Write On, Cordy, has created another Would You Rather game. :)
So delightful, I love games!
Here are my answers. Enjoy.
1. Would you rather summer at Abbey Mill Farm with the Martins or spend the winter in London with your aunt and uncle?
I would love to spend a summer at Abbey Mill Farm!
2. Would you rather be carried away in the moment and insult someone in company or be overcome by horrid imaginings and have to confess your thoughts to someone you admire?
This difficult, but I go with: be overcome by horrid imaginings and have to confess your thoughts to someone you admire.
3. Would you rather marry Mr. Bingley or Robert Martin?
I don't know actually. But, I prefer the country more than a life of society, so I would marry Robert Martin. He's a sweet lad.
4. Would you rather tour the lake country or visit the seaside?
5. Would you rather entertain Miss Bates or Mr. Collins in conversations?
6. Would you rather sing a musical piece at a gathering while hiccuping every other line or take a great tumble while dancing?
:) A great tumble while dancing.
7. Would you rather be deceived by Willoughby or Wickham?
O dear, this is not a fun question. I rather don't have both of them, but I must choose one, so I will go by Willoughby.
8. Would you rather fall head over heels in love with a man who turns out to be engaged or fall for a man too busy loving someone else to notice you?
Fall head over heels in love with a man who turns out to be engaged.
9. Would you rather ride in a carriage or upon a horse to an evening party?
I will go with the horse. :) That would be amazing.
10. Would you rather accept advice from Mrs. Weston or Elinor Dashwood?
11. Would you rather have as a companion Jane Fairfax or Charlotte Lucas?
O dear, how can I choose, I love both of them as companion! Can I choose both??
I will go with Jane, because she's so sweet.