Sunday, September 10, 2017

Favorite Couples


I wanted to do this for a long time, but I always forgot it the next day. Anyway, here it is! 
Lots of people on the blogging world did these sort of posts. I might have stolen this idea from Hannah, she blogs here. It's lovely, you should check it. Okay, let's start.

Here are a few of my favorite couples! In no particular order. 


Caroline Penvenen and Dwight Enys > Poldark
Anne Shirley and Gilbert Blythe > Anne of Green Gables 

Marian of Knighton and Robin Hood > Robin Hood bbc

Mary Crawley and Matthew Crawley > Downton Abbey
Emma Woodhouse and Mr Knightley > Emma 2009

Constance Bonacieux and d'Artagnan > The Musketeers

Elizabeth Thatcher and Jack Thornton > When Calls the Heart
Mary Yellan and Jem Merlyn > Jamaica Inn
Sybil Crawley and Tom Branson > Downton Abbey 

Sophie Hutton and Dr Harrison > Cranford

~Rachel

12 comments:

  1. Oh, I love all of them! Especially Marian and Robin, Jack and Elizabeth, Sybil and Tom, Caroline and Dwight, everyone actually!
    I haven't seen the mini-series Jamaica Inn, but I wish I did. Because later I read the book for the first time and I really liked it. So now I wish I had watched it.
    Love the post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they are all such lovely couples! <3

      Maybe we can watch Jamaica Inn again. With you of course. :)

      Delete
  2. I have never seen Jamaica Inn or Cranford, but otherwise...yes, yes, yes to all of these! Especially Dwight & Caroline right now. They were so adorable in season 2, and I am so excited to see more of them in season 3!!!

    Awesome post, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, both are very lovely!!

      They are so cute!!! <3 I am REALLY curious for season 3!! And season 4.

      Delete
  3. Awwwww So many cute couples!!! I've never seen Downton Abbey, Robin Hood, Poldark, Three Muskateers, or Jamaica Inn, but the couples look adorable anyways ;)!

    Wow re-reading that list of haven't-seen's makes me think that I need to catch up on my period drama watching!! :D

    Talk to you later!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know!

      All those series are very lovely! You must watch them one day. :)
      And watch all the period dramas you haven't seen yet.

      <3

      Delete
  4. Aww, Anne and Gilbert!! <3 <3 AND MR. KNIGHTLEY AND EMMA!!! LOVE THEM.

    I've never seen Jamaica Inn but the actors look familiar to me. Is the girl Sybil from Downton Abbey? And the guy looks like Fisher Bloom from Lark Rise to Candleford? Is it?

    Lovely post, Rachel. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are adorable! <3

      It is Sybil from Downton Abbey and Fisher Bloom from Lark Rise to Candleford! It's a lovely miniserie to watch. :)

      Thank you Miss March! <3

      Delete
  5. Oooh, yes!!! Anne & Gilbert, Robin & Marian, Emma & Mr. Knightley, Sophie & Dr. Harrison--yes!!!! The rest I haven't seen, but they seem like they deserve to be on this list! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all so lovely! <3 Love them all!
      They sure deserve it. :)

      Delete
  6. Such a cute post! I haven't seen all of these period dramas, but they all look like sweet couples. My favorites are Anne and Gilbert and Emma and Mr Knightley! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Molly Rebekah!
      They are such sweet couples! And the period dramas are fun to watch. :)

      Delete