I was planning a Robin Hood BBC Week and it has started since monday. It has been very busy the last two days, but now I have time. :)
If you don't know what I mean with Robin Hood BBC Week, let me explain.
First, it has started 17 october till 22 october. In that week, 17-22 october, you can post anything what you want about the series, your favourite characters, what isn't fun about the series, anything. You don't have to do it, I only made it for fun, because I love the series. :)
Including DA, because DA will always be on the first place of favourite series, Robin Hood on the second places.
And now the tag questions!
1. Who introduced you to the Robin Hood BBC series?
2. How do you react when there is someone else who just started seeing the series?
3. Which season do you like the most?
4. Did you wanted that the show could go on and on, or should it have ended just like it ended?
5. Favourite character? (Okay, pick at least four, because there are much characters to choose)
6. Which character do you dislike the most?
7. On a scale of 1-10, how much of a fan do you consider yourself?
8. If you wanted to save someone of dying, who would it be?
9. Which character would you not want to play in the show?
10. While watching the series, did you ever read any spoilers about the show?
11. What's your favourite quote from Robin Hood BBC?
12. At least, which couple do you like the most?
Anyone can answers these questions, anyone can join this week.