Sunday, October 29, 2017

My favourite movies/series

I made already a few posts about this topic, but anyway, I've watched so many new movies and series that I am doing another top favourite. And they are all Historical/Period Drama's. Except one. How random.

Enjoy!!



~*When Calls the Heart*~




~*Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken*~



~*Robin Hood bbc*~




~*Anne of Green Gables*~




~*Cinderella*~




~*Poldark*~



~*Downton Abbey*~




~*Emma (2009)*~



~*The Sound of Music*~



~*Road to Avonlea*~


~*Sense and Sensibility (2008)*~



~*Princess of Thieves*~




~*Sense and Sensibility (1995)*~




~*Lark Rise to Candleford*~




~*Pride and Prejudice (2005)*~




~*Tuck Everlasting*~




~*Little Dorrit*~




~*The Young Victoria*~



~*Jamaica Inn (2014)*~




~*Call the Midwife*~



~*Cranford*~





~*The Musketeers bbc*~



~*North and South*~




~*The Magic of Ordinary Days*~






~*The Hundred Foot Journey*~

 ~*Newsies*~






~*Wives and Daughters*~






~*Little Women 1994*~


 ~*Death Comes to Pemberley*~




~*Dr Quinn, Medicine Woman*~

~

*Little House on the Prairie*~







~*War Horse*~



~*The Paradise*~


 ~*Love's Enduring Promise*~


~*Love Begins*~


~*Love's Christmas Journey*~


~*Finding Neverland*~


~*Saving Mr Banks*~

The end


12 comments:

  1. We have so many favorites in common! But some of these I really need to see:)

    Great post, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so fun! I love it when people have a lot of things in common with me! :)

      Thank you dear! <3 <3

      Delete
  2. I have seen Robin Hood, Little Women, Sense & Sensibility '95, P&P '05, Saving Mr. Banks, Cinderella, The Sound of Music. And I have seen part of Downton Abbey, Call the Midwife, and Little House on the Prairie! I should try all of these that I haven't seen!!

    Which one is not a Historical/Period Drama?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've seen quite a lot. :) They are all so lovely!

      The Hundred Foot Journey.

      Thank you for your comment dear! <3 <3

      Delete
  3. What a pretty post! Surprisingly, I have only seen a few of these. I will have to try some of the others! I am dreadfully behind on some of these Period Dramas. :)
    Love your header, by the way!
    -Amaris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all so lovely!!

      Thank you dear!!! <3 <3

      Delete
  4. Larkrise to Candleford is amazing! So are Little Women and Little House on the Prairie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so lovely!!

      Thank you for your comment dear! <3 <3

      By the way, I love your blog.

      Delete
  5. This is why I love your blog! I love over half of these!! LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you Rae! That is so sweet of you to say. <3 <3

      Love them too!! :)

      Delete
  6. I have seen many of these! So many lovely movies and series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are!!! <3 <3

      Thank you for commenting!!

      Delete