I was tagged by Ruth! Thank you!
Answer the questions
Have fun (don't worry)
Tag some book loving bloggers
Alright, on to zee questions!
1. If you could rewrite the end of a book, which one would it be?
Hard questions. Let me think. The end of Fire by Night of Lynn Austin was sad, but I don't think I want to change that. So...I...am....going to skip.....this question. s.o.r.r.y.
2. Which fictional character are you most like?
Another hard question. Maybe Alice from Wonderland Creek. We look a lot like each other, but in some ways we don't. Or maybe Skye from The Penderwicks.
Sadly, no. :(
4. What's the best book you've read so far this year?
Yesterday I started reading Anne of Green Gables, and it's so lovely. I also read The Book Thief, but it was quite difficult to read, so I didn't read it till the end.
5. Do you have any bookish pet peeves?
I guess, yes. Like donkey ears or torn pages.
6. Out of the books you have read this year, what has had your favourite cover?
7. Is there a book that releases this year that you cannot wait to read?
8. What is your favourite non-fiction book?
Little House on the Prairie.
9. Do you have any favourite location and/or time period to have a book set in?
I love all the locations and time period of books. I can imagine myself standing right there, looking how the story ends. :)
10. Is there a book that reminds you of something else?
Nope, have no idea. skipping.this.question.
And I tag (no obligations):
And anyone who wants to do it!