Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Goodbye September, Hello Oktober



The days and weeks fly away so fast! It's already Oktober, the month where it's officialy autumn. Maybe not, but for me it is. :)

How are you all doing?

I, myself, am busy with school and intership. It has been not so hectic these past weeks for me. We started very nice and quiet on school. I got homework, but it's not a lot. My classmates and I have exam very soon, so we are preparing for that. It's so stressfull, but we are just hoping to pass and we are going to work very hard for it. :)
I've been walking on a new intership for two weeks now. Because I have to walk on two different interships from my school. So, I did it. And I'm quite enjoying it, although it's sometimes boring. Then there is nothing to do and then we sit down, drink something like tea or coffee and do nothing. But it's okay. And after this intership finished, in the Christmas hollidays, I go back to my old one. :)


Now I'm out of my words. Got nothing to say. I think it's very hard typing long blog posts, because there isn't so many to type. But I quess no one reads my very long weirdness posts. But that's okay, because I type what I feel and do. I type for my pleasure, I created this blog almost two years now to share my thoughts about anything with those internet people. And I don't care if they don't see it or not even commenting. But if they do, I'm happy and response back to their comments or views. 
It's not about the amount of followers or viewers, it's about you having fun creating and sharing things on your blog. 

Alright, enough with this sentimental talking. I will stop. :D

Did you all know there is going to be a Downton Abbey movie?! I couldn't believe it myself, so I went googling and yes...it's true. Eeek, I'm really excited for it. There are even new characters involved in it. Can you believe it?

Going to make a new header soon! 
Well, this was all for now. 
Have a lovely day and have fun!!
~Rachel


8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Don't know how you name it in English, but it's a riding school (manege) where people(mostly kids) with handicap ride horses. I can't talk so open with it, because they have some privacy rights and I totally understand that. :)

      Delete
    2. Physical therapy. That’s great!

      Delete
    3. Yes, it's a great experience. :)

      Delete
  2. Yesss! So excited about the DA movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaahhh! YES! I cannot wait for the Downton movie. <3

    ReplyDelete