Sunday, January 8, 2017

A snowy day and headers

We had snow!!!! Yesterday I woke up and I looked outside and the view was white! Not everything was white, but the most was. I really wanted to go outside right then, but first breakfast and you know, morning habbits.

So, we went for a lovely walk in the snow. 













































































Yesterday we played with some neigbours snowball fight. It was awesome. After a long fight, my brother and I went inside for a cup hot choco. My brother and I where the only one who played with the neigbours, not the adult, but the children. If you think that the neighbours I am talking about are adults, no they aren't, there children. It was lovely, awesome and snowy. I am really love it that we had snow, however there wasn't so much.



Today everything is melting again. There is not so much snow as yesterday. I hope we get more snow, however that is not going to happen again, but you never know.









Which one do you think is the best of these headers??

8 comments:

  1. Yay, snow! We had some yesterday, but it's all gone now.
    As for the adorable headers (they're all beautiful!!) my favourite is the last one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful pictures!! We had quite a lot of snow where I live yesterday as well. :)
    I'd have to say the last header is my favorite, although they're all pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how wonderful! I'm glad you got the snow you'd been hoping for:)
    Your headers are lovely! My favorite is the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I'm so glad that you got snow! Snow is the best. Along with snowball fights!!! Though no one will ever have one with me because I always want to have them.
    Once again, Oh! I love these headers! 1 and 4 are my favorites!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got snow! That's great! Snowball fights are the best. The first and last ones are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for snow! We got some recently too.
    My favourite header is the last one. :)

    ReplyDelete