I'm thrilled to join this week. I didn't check my blogger yesterday, so I missed a lot of posts. But I will try to catch up with posts.
Okay, on to the I 💓 Austen Week Tag!!!!
1. Which did you experience first, a Jane Austen book or a movie based on one?
Pride and Prejudice 2005 was the first movie we ever looked of Jane Austen.
2. What's your favourite Jane Austen book?
Sense and Sensibility.
3. Favourite heroine? Why do you like her best?
Definitely Emma Woodhouse. It's hard to explain why I like her the best. I just like her, she so lovely and funny. She's absolutely my favourite heroine!
4. Favourite hero? Why do you like him the best?
Mr. Knightley. He's so charming, loyalty and funny.
5. Do you have a favorite film adaptation of Austen's work?
Yes. That will be Emma 2009. It is and will be my favourite film adaption of Jane Austen.
6. Have your Austen tastes changed over the years? (Did you start out liking one story best, but now like another better? Did you think she was boring at first, then changed your mind? Etc.)
It definitely changed my taste. When I first read a book of Jane Austen, I didn't like it at all. But a few weeks later, I decided to read the book again, and I really liked it. And then I watched the film adaptions, simply charming.
7. Do you have any cool Austen-themed things (mugs, t-shirts, etc.)?
No, unfortunately I don't. But I would really have one.
8. If you could ask Jane Austen one question, what would you ask her?
O wow. I never actually thought about it.
-Why did you decide to write?
- How do you come on such lovely writing skills?
-What where you're favourite authors?
9. Imagine someone is making a new film of any Jane Austen story you choose, and you get to cast the leads. What story do you want filmed, and who would you choose to act in it?
I have no idea!! I'm sorry.
10. Share up to five favorite Jane Austen quotations.
So, this is it.
Thank you Hamlette!!! For the tag and the I 💓Jane Austen Week.