Wednesday, September 28, 2016

A Robin Hood BBC Tag

My dear sister Ruth has tagged me with this awesome tag! I love Robin Hood BBC! (Okay, Downton Abbey will come on the first place, always)
Thank your Ruth!


Question 1: Who is your favourite character?
Defenitely Marian

Question 2: Who did you dislike the most?

Isabella, she is awful! Ugh, I dislike her very much and she was annoying. Prince John is also very annoying, and Kate.

Question 3: Which couple did you like the most?

You don't have to ask me, Robin and Marian. And maybe Guy and Meg, but Meg appears in one episode.

Question 4: Who would you rather have as a couple together with Kate?

Allan A Dale. However she had only eye for Robin (which was really annoying), Allan liked her very much. Yes, as you can see, Joanne Froggatt from Downton Abbey plays Kate.

Question 5: Which death was the saddest?

Why must someone ask this to me??!! Marian. WHY???!!!!*cries*

Question 6: Who deserved more than he/she had in the series?
Allan A Dale.

Question 7: Which of the characters who you didn't see much in the series (only three or less episodes) would you want to see more?
Meg.

Question 8: What do you think of Allan's betrayel and Robin's reaction on it?

I skip this one, I don't no to describe it. :)  

Question 9: Who do you think is the funniest?

The Sherrif of Nottingham and Allan A Dale. They are hilarious! 

Question 10: Which character bored you most?

Little John

Question 11: Who changed to someone less nice in season three, do you think?

Robin. I actually don't like him in season 3. Although his dead was very sad. :(

  
 


 

3 comments:

  1. Agreed! Which episode does Meg appear in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Season 3, episode 9. I wish she could be more in the series! Did you know that she also played one of the sepsisters in Cinderella (2015)?

      Delete