Monday, January 1, 2018
The Disney Princess Book Tag
I saw this tag while I was reading Ruth's blog, Amongst Spring Blossoms, so I decided, let's do this. I know I wasn't tagged, but anyone could do it, so why can't I?
Anyway, here we go. (Ask me Anything answers post will be coming soon)
(The ideas of the gifs I have from Ruth, hope you don't mind dear!)
1. Snow White: Name your favourite classic.
Okay, first, what's a classic. I keep wondering what that would be. Now, since I don't know what classic is, I will just go with the Little House on the Prairie books, because I think those are classics.
2. Cinderella: Name a book that has kept you reading well past your bedtime.
That's easy. Wonderland Creek by Lynn Austin. I was so in the story, that I forgot the time.
3. Aurora: Name your favourite classic romance.
*wondering what this will be* Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen.
4. Ariel: Name a book that's about making sacrifices and fighting for your dreams.
Fire by Night by Lynn Austin.
5. Belle: Name a book with a smart and independent female character.
Hidden Places by Lynn Austen.
6. Jasmine: Name a book with a character who challenged the social conventions of his/her world.
Wonderland Creek. It's from Lynn Austin.
7. Pocahontas: Name a book with an ending that was a roller coaster of emotions.
Fire by Night *again* *there is a lot of Lynn Austin in my answers to the tag*
8. Mulan: Name a book with a *strong and fierce* female character.
The Pelican Bride by Beth White (randomly chose this one because I've read it a few days ago, don't like this book so much, but it has a strong and fierce female character)
9. Tiana: Name a book featuring a hardworking, self-made character.
Hidden Places *again a Lynn Austin book*
10. Rapunzel: Name a book featuring an artist.
The Painter's Daughter by Julie Klassen
11. Merida: Name a book that features a mother-daughter relationship.
Love Comes Sotfly. Janette Oke. *not a really mother-daughter relationship, but later it does*
12. Anna and Elsa: Name a book that features a great relationship between siblings.
I have to go with To Kill a Mockingbird. It's great.
This was all, hope you enjoyed. I sure enjoyed making this tag. Thanks Ruth for discovering this fun tag. :)