Sunday, May 13, 2018

Liebster Award


One of my favorite bloggers has tagged me with this fun tag. :) Thank you Elanor!!

Rules:

Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award

Why thank you every much for tagging me Elanor!!!


Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gives you.

Let's do this. 


1. What is one thing you have in excess?

random stuff for my room, it's true. My whole room is filled with random things, drawings and quotes. It's just because I love it so much. :)

2. How do you spend a lazy day?

On my desk or bed with a glass of soda or water with my laptop, watching movies, blog or search random pictures on Pinterest. 

3. Who is your favorite author?

Lynn Austin, but I love Jane Austen too. 

4. Are you more like your mother or your father? Explain.

I'm more like my father. It's true. I don't know why.

5. What is your biggest pet peeve?

Rude people and people who whistle

6. I you could spend a day with a celebrity, who would it be and what would you do?

Lily James. :) I would ask her so many questions, take picture(s) with her and ask for her signature.

7. What is one thing you hate the most people love?

I would not say that I hate it, but I don't like it. Big and loud party's.

8. Give three words that best describe you.

kind, sweet and funny. (people say that often to me, those words)

9. Which music genre is your go-to?

I think that might be soundtracks of movies, they are just so beautiful.

10. What is a little talent of yours?

Children often hang around me. They say that I'm a rat catcher of hammering.

11. If you could bring one fictional character to life, who would it be and why?

Elizabeth Bennet. She's adorable, caring and a good friend. I would love to meet her. :)
So, those where the answers. Hope you enjoyed!!

And I tag anyone who hasn't been tagged yet! Feel free to do it.


  

2 comments:

  1. So glad you did the tag, Rachel! I, too, dislike big, noisy parties, enjoy movie soundtracks, and would love to meet Lily James. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to listen to movie soundtracks! Great answers, Rachel! We sound a lot alike.

    ReplyDelete