Sunday, May 27, 2018

Summer


Random post. Because we all love summer. I do love summer, it's my birthday in summer, we can swim at the sea and the lake, eat ice cream everyday, we can wear lovely summer outfits an lots of more. Here's a lovely random summer post. Enjoy! :)

(In my country it's already 20-27 degrees. Hot isn't it?)

Things that reminds me of summer...

Period Drama

\\Pride and Prejudice\\When Calls the Heart\\Road to Avonlea\\Wives and Daughters\\Anne of Green Gables\\Cinderella\\Poldark\\Sense and Sensibility\\

Food and Drinks

\\Ice Cream\\Coca Cola\\Ice cold water\\Strawberries\\lemonade\\popsicles\\watermelon\\grapes\\blueberries\\

Words

\\summer\\sunshine\\sand\\sea\\beach\\drinks\\nights\\water\\ocean\\

Random

\\Shimmering sea\\beautiful lakes\\swimming\\flowers\\wonderful dresses\\flip flops\\endless walks\\forest\\sunglasses\\summer games\\waves\\swings\\palm trees\\blue skies\\glowing sun\\brown skin of the sun\\boats\\picnics\\sprinklers\\

2 comments:

  1. I'm not familiar with Celsius temperatures(because I'm a stupid American ;D), but I know enough to know that 20-27 is MUCH warmer than it is here. Lucky! (or not, depending how you see it!)

    All these sound so nice. Root beer floats is another I would add to the list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these things say summer! I need to watch those period dramas!

    ReplyDelete