Sunday, July 8, 2018

Birthday

Yes my dear readers! It's my birthday today!

I'm turning 8teen now, just so you know. It's pretty old, but I think it's a beautiful age.

Happy birthday to me!

I actually don't have birthday traditions like most people do, I just celebrate it with my family and some of our aunts and uncles are coming. And of course my grandparents, who we visited yesterday. I don't need a big party with a bunch of people, I'm already happy when my family is here with me.

I do watch every year, every birthday Pride and Prejudice (the 2005 version of course, don't hate me for that, I know there are fans of the 1995 version out there) and I'm going another year up now. I get pretty presents and there is cake. :)

Have a lovely day! <3

~Rachel

A little sidenote: Changed my header again. I like this one very much! 

8 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RACHEL!!!!!!!

    P.S. Your "plans" sound like the perfect birthday to me... <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Rachel!! :) Sounds like fun!

    P.S. Your blog design is so very lovely, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Rachel! I hope you had a great day! (I really like this header, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry this is late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I haven't been around much but I STILL LOVE YOUR BLOG AND YOUR NEW HEADER IS A BEAUT!!!
    :) :) :)
    -Amaris

    ReplyDelete