Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Little Update

The Crawley sisters



Hello you all!!

Just writing a little update. Since a few days I've been reviewing films I've been watching. So the planning was to write a review every day, but so far I didn't manage reviewing every day.
I haven't watched anything yet these past two days, because I've been busy organising my room, helping my mom and busy with homework I still have to do.
I will try to make a review tomorrow, but don't get too much hope. I have to shop tomorrow also for school, cause vacation is almost over. I will try lovely people!


Well, I got to go now! Hope to see you all tomorrow with a splendid new review!

~Yours Truly, Rachel


2 comments:

  1. Posting a review each day is exhausting, and sometimes you don't get to say all that you wanted to say, so take your time! I'm excited to see which one you review next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I noticed that too! :)

      Thank you sweetie! <3

      Delete