Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Let's fire away

 

 Greetings ! 

It is a lovely day today. The sun is shining and it feels like summer.

I just want to drink a milkshake with my best friend 



 

I cannot believe it's March already. Days been flying away very fast for me. 

SOOOO......

I

THOUGHT


 I would do a Ask me Anything post :)

Haven't done that in a while so let's do this 😄.

Just drop some questions in the comments and I will answer them soon!

*no obligations of course :)*


I wil see you all soon ! Load me up with questions :)

 

~ Rachel

4 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel! Your blog is very pretty. I love it it’s all draped in blush :) 🌸 Do you know what you want to do career wise? I always enjoy hearing about people’s plans for their futures. I’ve been thinking a lot about mine and I’m completely confused hehe I mean if professional movie-watcher was an option I’d be set. What do you think God wants you to pursue?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is a fictional character you most relate to?
    When was the last time you climbed a tree and why?
    Would you travel to space if you had the chance?
    What are three books you wish more people knew about?

    And that's what came to mind at the moment! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun!
    What is one book that broke your heart and then put it back together?
    I you could travel anywhere, where would you go?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Kevin gifs are adorable xD

    Do you like personality tests? If so, what Myer-Briggs/Enneagram are you?
    What's one of the bravest things you've ever done?
    What is a special/unique skill you have?
    Do you have a party trick?

    ReplyDelete