Monday, October 10, 2016
Anne of Green Gables Week Kickoff!!! And a tag.
Hurray!!! A Anne of Green Gables Week!! I'm so excited!! Can't wait!!
And than there is also a lovely tag.
Thank you Miss Evie for creating this lovely week and tag.
And now the anwers of the tag!
1. How did you get introduced to Anne of Green Gables?
My older sister. She reads a lot, more than me. So, she was reading the Anne of Green Gables series and I though a few days later, why can't I read them too? And I loved it!
2. Are you more like Anne or Diana? Why?
I actually don't have an idea. Okay, to be honest, I look more like Anne. I'm not shy, but I don't write like Anne, I have a huge imagination.
3. If Rachel Lynde called your hair as red as carrots how would you react?
I really love hair so red as carrots, but I would react the same as Anne.
4. Gilbert or Morgan Harris?
5. Honest opinion on the third movie.
Okay, first. The third movie isn't actually made of a book of Anne. It's made up. And I don't like it at all, it's so not Anne like. :)
6. Have you seen the New Anne film?
7. What in your own words is a Kindred Spirit?
8. Movie Gilbert or Green Gables Fables Gilbert?
Movie Gilbert. I have no idea who Green Gables Fables Gilbert is.
9. Does anyone know where we can watch Road to Avonlea online?
I have no idea. I have been looking everywhere, but no succes.
10. Favourite book cover?
11. The Films or the books?
What a difficult question! I choose for the films, however I don't like film 3.
Thanks for the tag and Anne of Green Gables Week Miss Evie! I'm really enjoying it.