Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Robin Hood week + Tag


Like most of you know, Olivia from Meanwhile, in Rivendell, is hosting a Robin Hood week!!! 

JIHHAA!!! Let the party begin. *throws confetti all over the room and jumps around*

Okay, let me be seriously. Let me start with answering all the lovely questions of the Robin Hood tag. 


What was your first exposure to Robin Hood?

The Disney version. I really watched it over and over when I was little. 

On a scale of 1 to 10, how big a fan are you?


I am not really a fan of the book(s) nor the other movies, but I really love the BBC series a lot,
so, I should say from 4 to a 7. But for the bbc version, I would say from 7 to a 10. :)

How many versions and spin-offs of the legend have you experienced?



The Disney version, the 2010 movie, which is the worst Robin Hood movie I have ever seen, and the BBC version. 

What is your favorite version of Robin Hood (can be book, movie, TV series, anything)?




Haha...You probably have quessed it already. It's the BBC version!!

Are you one of the lads? (Meaning, have you watched/are you a fan of the BBC show?)


A big yes for me.

Who is your favorite Merry Man?


Allan A Dale. 

Do you have a favorite portrayal of Lady Marian?




Lucy Griffiths as Marian. She is the best. 

Do you have any interest in or aptitude at archery?


I take an interest in it, not aptitude. I never have tried it, but it would be fun to do. 

Fact or fiction -- which do you think? 


I think a little bit of both of them. But there was one man, which we gave the name Robin Hood, who stole from the rich to give it to the poor long ago. At least, I have read it somewhere on internet. But it can be fiction too, but I rather think it is a fact. 



Do you think Robin Hood has been "done to death," or are there still new twists that can be found?

I just leave it just the way it goes in the movies or serie. :) 

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for your great answers! :D (And I like your blog look, by the way -- your headers are always GORGEOUS. :))

    THAT LAST GIF WHAT STOP NO ALL THE HAPPIES <3 <3 <3 Thanks for that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you for your sweet comment Olivia! <3

      Delete
  2. *dances with you in the confetti*

    I love your answers Rachel! I didn't know that you had seen the Disney version, how did I not know that?

    Allan. *sobs* He was treated so unfairly!

    I love all your pictures and gifs! That last one is awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have seen the Disney version, I was very little though.

      Poor dear Allan.

      Thank you for your comment dear! <3

      Delete
  3. Loved this! I loved what I saw of BBC Robin Hood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The BBC series really does seem to be the popular one around here. Methinks I ought to watch it one of these days. ;)

    Oh, and yay for Disney's Robin Hood! I grew up on that one, too. So much fun!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It such a good and lovely serie!! You should give it a try.

      Thank you for your comment dear!<3

      Delete