Monday, January 25, 2021

Favourite looks: Kate Middleton

 

 Well, it is me again. I wanted to make a sort of serie of favourite looks of different people. I really am excited. I will not post every day such a post but often enough :). I am gonna post about looks of favorite celebrities, characters of Period Drama, movies and much more :).

 

The first one I choose is Kate Middleton (Duchess of Cambridge). She has such an elegant style and I simply love her. 

 


 Kate's blue outfit (this one is definitely on my top 1 cause it is so elegant. And that colour blue 😍)


Kate's pink gown (I MEAN COME ON ! How pretty is this one 😍. I just see myself wearing this dress)


Kate's blue/grey gown (Another pretty one, I love that this one is simple but yet very elegant and glittery)


Kate's white with blue dress (I really don't prefer white dresses but this one is so pretty with the blue in it!)


Kate's light purple dress (this one is so simple 😍)


Kate's blue dress (I really love this one especially the back !)


Kate's grey glitter dress (I am a huge fan of glitters so no suprise this one is also on my list included)


Kate's white dress (Ah the simplicity of this dress is so pretty !)

Kate's blue dress (Who doesn't love a dress with the colour blue ?!)

Kate's red dress (Normally I really don't like the colour red in clothes because the colour doesn't really suit me but I really love this dress )

Kate's white lace dress (Ah isn't this one cute?! I really could see myself wearing this lovely dress)

Kate's white dress (This is so cute, it is a sort of coat but is jused as a coat)

Kate's red dress (Another coat as a dress. I think underneath is a dress but this could easily be a coatπŸ˜„)
 
Kate's white glitter dress (Another glitter dress! It is so simple but so elegant)

That was the last one! Which one is your favorite? 


~Rachel

6 comments:

  1. Ah, I love all of the blue!!! 😍 I had only seen the famous white ones, so this was a treat. Looking forward to the other posts that you'll do like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blue is so pretty indeed !

      Yay, glad you liked it ! I am excited to do this too :)

      Delete
  2. I can't have a favorite! I love all of Kate's clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I loved this post and I love how you told us there is more coming in the future! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thank you ! I am super excited myself :)

      Delete