Friday, January 29, 2021

What I wanted to be when I was a kid

 

Hello fellow bloggers ! 

Inspiration for any blog posts has been off lately in my head but I have found new ideas :) I believe so.......

I think everyone who is growing up has dreams and ideas of what they will become in the future. I for one had so many dreams and yet my direction has gone a completely different way then I imagined. 


 I wanted to share a bit of me and what I wanted to be. As being a kid. 

 Actress >  Oh how bad I wanted to become an known actress. This dream actually became a seriously dream when I fell in love with Period Dramas. To be in those films, portraying a character and OH the costumes. YEPPPP... But I think now it is a fantasy. I still want to become an actress cause it seems so fun but yet I don't want it badly.  I don't want to go all in and actually persue this. The thought of it is nice but not for me 😄.

Maternity nurse > Also was a big dream for me. It started at a very young age I was about 14 when I heard of it and I thoutght...I want to this. Take care of little babies, doing household chores while the mom is resting and much more. And then I heard the stories of helping with the delivery of the babies and that kinda ended for me. Of course I wouldn't mind helping out but all the blood kinda scared me and I just re-thought my thoughts from that moment. Now, 6 years later blood doesn't really scare me anymore but back then it did. 

Working in a day-care for kids > I love kids, still do. So no wonder this has been on my mind for long 😉. I really love being with kids and this is what I really wanted to do for a long time. It still is on my mind and I want to do something with kids but not at a day-care, something more. 

That where my dreams what I wanted to do in the future. So as some of you know I was homeschooled most of my life and I went to a public school when I was 16. I was really scare at first but I learned to adjust to being at a public school (I was myself the whole time don't worry, I wasn't going to let anybody change who I am) and talk to people. I did an education involving plants and trees and it was really interesting. But not something I wanted to do. After this one I went to a whole new education named Animal CareTaker and doing it still. I am in my last half year and if things are good I get my diploma in July :). 

I bet you are wondering why an education is 4 years but there where two education. Both where Animal Caretaker but one was more advanced from the other. I did both in 2 years :). Complicated isn't it? Let us just say it is an education with animals. You learn everything about different animals, their behaviour and much more.


But I do know now that I don't want to do anything with animals anymore. I do love working with them but I am more a people person. I love being around people especially kids and people with a disability so I really want to do a job in that. An education :)




 

7 comments:

  1. Have you thought about pediatric physical therapy? That's great work with children. Also, private nannying is excellent work too. I did it for years and loved it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, haven't thought about that. It sounds really interesting! I will definitely take a look at it.

      Thank you for these suggestions! I really appreciate it :)

      Delete
  2. I relate to this! I have definitely gone through a lot of ideas of what I want to do. For a long time I wanted to be an actress or nurse, but now I'm not sure. It's funny how our minds change so much, isn't it? It sounds like you have had great experiences so far and I wish you the best for the future! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and I LOVE your new header! So pretty!!!

      Delete
    2. Yeah, you think you stick with one dream but then it changes. Our mind is a weird place but yet we know eventually what we want to do :)

      Thank you so much dear ! I wish you too the best for the future <3

      Delete
  3. This post is delightful, Rachel!
    I loved this so much!!

    ReplyDelete