Thursday, January 14, 2021

Sunshine Blogger Award

 Ah I am nominated by Any Merry Little Thought !!!!

 Thank you so much I appriciate it ! And I do apolagize being late with this :).

 

Sunshine Blogger Award Rules 
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog


 

1) What's your favorite color of ink to write with?

Black, it's the most simple but it reflect so elegant to me :)

 

2) What is a book on your to-read self that you secretly know you'll never get to?

Soooo....I have no book shelf cause I find myself not reading a single book these past year. I know shamefully.....but I just been busy and haven't actually picked a book. My sister does have a lot of books so I sometimes check out those ones. I think Persuasion is on my list for a long time but haven't got to read it. 


3) What's a movie you've discovered that everyone but you likes? 

To All the Boys I've Loved Before: PS I Still Love You.I actually didn't enjoy this so much as everyone did. I liked the first one much better !


 4) Do you prefer your hair to be long or short?

Definitely long cause I really don't like short hair by meself !


5) What is a book you wish more people knew about?

Oliver Twist

 

6) Who is a fictional character that you relate to?

Jane Bennet


 7) 
Would you rather play a main character or be a stunt double in a movie?

I would definitely play a main character !

 8) Depending on your answer to the last question, what movie would you choose to act/stunt in?

OOOOHHHH, that is a hard question. I would love to play in Pride and Prejudice or an avenger movie 😍. 

9) What instrument would you play if you could?

The piano ! Oh to play that lovely instrument. I actually did have piano lessons when I was around 14-15 but I didn't keep going sadly and forgot everything about it. 


 10) If your life had background music, what would be your theme song?

Gosh, this is absolute a very hard questions. My life is choas, quite and fun all at the same time. I always imagine everything and make up scenario's in my head sooo....

Wildest Dreams by Taylor Swift or just the Pride and Prejudice soundtrack. AHHHH I simply have no idea. 

11) What's one of your favorite fictional couples?

Mr Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet 

 

 

Well, here are my questions !

1) What is your favorite Period Drama ?

2) Favorite Ice Cream Flavour?

3) Who inspires you every day ?

4) Favorite quote ?

5) If there was one thing you could own no matter what it cost, what would it be?

6) Just plain black coffee or coffee with milk ? 

7) Favorite book at the moment ?

8) Which celebrity would you love to meet ?

9) What is your favorite country ?

10) Favorite snack ?

11) How is your 2021 so far ?

 

And I tag:

Ruth

Rebekka 

Miss Woodhouse  

MovieCritic

Rae 

Hannah 

Beth 

Maidens of Green Gables 

Aramis  

Ivy Miranda  

Don't feel pressure to fill this tag ! It is for fun and simply enjoy it ! 

~Rachel

2 comments: