Tuesday, February 23, 2021

We Love Pirate's Week | Tag

 


 ''Not all treasure is silver and gold mate''

Ahoy! 

Hamlette's We Love Pirate's Week has begun!! And I am super excited people :)

Now let us go to the tag !

My mood right now :)


1) What are your favorite pirate movies or books ?

OOHHH The Pirates of the Caribbean franchise. I do love The Princess Bride too (it is kinda a pirate film, correct me if I am wrong😏). If Peter Pan is also a pirate film count that one in !

2) Who are your favorite fictional pirates ?

I would say Jack Sparrow for sure :) I do love Elizabeth Swann and Will Turner too, just all characters are lovely.

 

3) What do you like the best about pirate stories ? (themes, costumes, aesthetics, etc.)

 

I would say the aesthetics😍

 

4) If you were going to play a pirate on the stage or screen, what would you costume look like ?

 

I would definitely wear something like this only without the high heels. Just plain flat boots are good for me. We ought to run am I right fellow mates ?!

5) What pirate ship would like to serve on ?

I think the flying dutchman, that's kinda of a cool ship. 

6. Any favorite sea shanties or pirate songs ?

Yo ho (a pirate's life for me)

7) Have you ever participated in International Talk Like a Pirate Day?

No, to be honest no. I don't know if I would ever participate. I would known what to say😂

8) Would you like to go sailing on a real tall ship?


Sign me up!! That would be awesome. I saw a ship once at the dock of a river and it looked so much like a pirate ship! Sadly I couldn't get in but took a picture. 

9) Have you ever learned anything about real pirates, or do you tend to stick to the fictional kind ?

I have looked up about real pirates when I started watching the POTC franchise but it kinda blew up in my mind. Can not really rememember anything now. 

10) Why is the rum gone  

I've had it with wobbley-legged, rum soaked, PIRATES !


 And that was all for today :) But don't worry I have another post coming soon!

All hands on deck !

Do check out the amazing giveaway Hamlette is hosting in the We 💙 Pirate's Week 

~ Rachel

10 comments:

  1. Love the costume choice, especially the comfortable boots. I can't imagine swashbuckling in high heels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Oh high heels would be so difficult to walk or either run in.

      Delete
  2. Yess this is quality content right here. Pirates are the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would I like sailing on a real tall ship? Oooohh yeeessss!!! Gosh, I ADORE those ships! Saw one in Hamburg harbour, unfortunately it was not tourist season and I couldn't visit it, just admire it, so majestic...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those ships are just majestic!

      How unfortunate that you couldn't visit it.

      Delete
  4. The Princess Bride totally counts as a pirate movie! That's why I put the Dread Pirate Roberts on one of my buttons for the party ;-)

    No self-respecting pirate would wear high heels because how would you sword fight in those? Balance is key, people!

    Giving the rum to wobbly legged, rum-soaked pirates is a great plan! Thanks for joining the party :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess, I do love that movie.

      Yeah high heels are so uncomfortable. They are fun to wear at parties but not being a pirate.

      Your very welcomed! I loved being a part of the party :)

      Delete
  5. Great outfit choice! I hadn't thought of comfortable shoes, but those are a must. Now I want to see these movies again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Comfortable shoes are the best :)

      Thank you for your comment <3

      Delete