Friday, February 19, 2021

10 Random Facts | About Me

Don't you love it to be in a gorgeous field with your bestie picking flowers and just enjoy life ?!

A very good day to you all! *sending you all hugs

I wonder if people even read my blog πŸ˜‚ Of course they do. I am being silly..sorry.

I changed my entire blog again, into pinkish vibes and I love it. Also refreshing my whole  blog, deleting some posts that are horrible and just write new things, FRESH things. Enjoyable things. πŸ’™

To start fresh here are 10 random facts about me :)

 

1) I am born in Africa 

People seriously look at me super strange and suprised whenever I tell them I am born in Africa. Usually I only tell them if they askπŸ˜„. I just am proud that I am born somewhere else then Holland. I now life in Holland for 10 years now.

2) I have a big family

 I have 3 sisters and 3 brothers. And my dad, mom and me included that is 9 total. LOVE them all so much.

3) I am obsessed with Period Dramas

You all probably knew this already but yeah here you have it. I actually have an period drama instagram account where I post pictures of different period dramas and I share my love for them and meet new people who also share an love for PD.

4) I have been to 7 countries

I have been to Spain, Portugal, France, Belgium, Sweden, Germany and Suriname. And including Africa. 🌎

5) I think out-loud 

Yep so true. It really helps me memorize things. It does :) 

6) I love tea

Wow I just put tea in my random facts about meπŸ˜‚ It is true. Tea is my weakness just like chocolate. I drink tea every day and it is just so good. And good for your health too.

7) I was on ballet

I was around 10-12 years old if I can remember correctly. I did if for a few months but didn't really quite like it. I do remember it was like a modern ballet and not the classical ballet.

8) I like to keep things tidy

(I don't like a mess, it gets me frustrating. That is why my room is always clean. But sometimes I just forget to tidy up and leave it for a few days. Until it gets on my nerves. Then I clean up :D

9) I am not a morning person 

I have a hard time standing up in the morning :)

10) I am blonde

Way to end the facts :D So I am a naturally blonde. Still am. Have not dyed it. All my other sisters/brothers where blonde when they where little but their hair turned dark blonde. Mine still blond. I do love the fact that I am the only one with like blonde hair in the family. 

 

I hope you enjoyed :D 

~ Rachel

8 comments:

  1. OH, I have always enjoyed your posts and your blog!! And this new pink look is stunning! I love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool that you were born in Africa! I was born with bright red hair, but in the first year it turned very blonde, and now it's a little darker. Fun post, dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crazy isn't it ? :)

      Wow bright red hair is so beautiful. So fun that is turned to very blonde. How weird is our hair ? :D

      Thank you ! <3

      Delete
  3. Love this! I knew most of these, but so fun to read. Wait, I didn't know you had a period drama instagram account!!! That's so fun. What's your profile name?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sweetie!

      Yeah I have a PD instagram :) It is called @perioddramacouples. I also added a link in the word account that is where you also can find it.

      Delete
  4. This is a fun post!! So cool that you were born in Africa!!
    My Oma and Opa died years ago, but they were from Holland... I never learned Dutch but I am trying to now! How many languages do you speak?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I am so sorry. It is really cool that they where from Holland.

      English is better than Dutch :D I speak only Dutch *which is my main language* and English, which I learned growing up.

      Delete