Tuesday, July 12, 2016

These Lovely Days...


I have been five days by my grandma and grandpa. A little vacation.
I already have made a post about these wonderful days, so if you interested, click here, it's the blog I share with my brother and sisters. 
On to the post. 

My brother, my two sisters and I went to the forest, going out for a walk. It was splendid. We picked blueberries and talked a lot.

The first time that I put my face on internet, well on my blog. O.K. it isn't really my face, but my hair. :)
Myself
So, that's done. In the beginning it's always scared
The blueberries we picked. The leaf is just for decoration
The blueberries were delicious!!! I think blueberries out of the shop aren't so good as wild blueberries. 
Blueberries are my favourite fruit, next to strawberries. 

Now, before we continue, here are some pictures of the forest, where we took a walk. :)
The blueberries
Me again :)
Me with flowers in my hair
~Yours Truly, Rachel    
 

5 comments:

  1. Aww. Sounds like you had a lovely time with your siblings. :D And it's so neat to see a picture of you even if it isn't of your face. ;) I totally understand it being scary to post pictures of yourself on your blog. I haven't ever posted a picture of myself either.

    This was a very sweet post, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those berries look so nice! also lovely to see photos! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This place looks gorgeous! And I love your hair!

    ReplyDelete