Sunday, July 3, 2016

I've been Tagged!


The first time I've been tagged. How exciting! 
Rae from Rae: A Drop of Golden Sun has tagged me! Thank you very much Rae!

And here are Rae's questions.


1. Do you love L.M. Montgomery?
Yes, I do. She writes awesome! I love her Anne of Green Gables! I even made a board of it on my pinterest. If you're interested check here.

2. How long have you been on blogging?
Since May 2016. Not so long. :)

3. What are your top 5 hobby's?
Oooh, this one is hard. 
1. Reading 
2. Blogging
3. Pinning on my Pinterest
4. Watching movies. :D
5. Drawing? (I don't do it a lot.)

4. What's your favourite fruit?
Definitely strawberries. I love them!

5. What's your favourite holiday?
Again a hard one. I don't  really like to go on a holiday. 
Holiday Belgium. I choose that one.


Well, this is it. Thanks for the tag Rae!

 










 

 

1 comment: