Monday, July 25, 2016

A Jane Austen Tag

I'm a huge fan of Jane Austen and I thought, why not a Jane Austen Tag? 
So, here it is!

The Rules:
~Paste the button on your blog
~Leave a list of new questions (this isn't required)
~Answer the questions of the person who tagged you.

And now my list of questions!

1. Do you love Jane Austen? Why or why not?
2. What is your favourite Jane Austen movie?
3. Would you rather have Mr Darcy or Mr Knightley?
4. Have you read any of Jane Austen's books? Which ones?
5.  Do you know when Jane Austen's birthday is without looking?
6. Who is your favourite character from Pride and Prejudice?
7. Would you rather have Kate Winslet as Marianne of Charity Wakefield?
8. How many Jane Austen movies have you seen? Which?
9.  Who is your favourite character from Emma?
10. Would you rather have Lydia and Kitty as sisters or Marianne and Margaret?
11. Which Jane Austen movie isn't your favourite?
12. Do you have a favourite Jane Austen quote? Which?

And I tag:
Naomi Sarah 
Rae 
Ruth 
Ivy Miranda 
Miss March 
Miss Evie 
Hamlette 
Abby P. 

And if there is someone who wants to be tagged also, just comment. :D

Have fun!

8 comments:

  1. Fun!! I'm going to do it here... :-) I hope that's okay!

    1. Do you love Jane Austen? Why or why not?
    Yes of couuurse I do!!! :-) Because she's so clever and witty and her characters are gooold.

    2. What is your favourite Jane Austen movie?
    Pride and Prejudice 1995 (veeeeery closely followed with Emma 2009
    3. Would you rather have Mr Darcy or Mr Knightley?
    MR KNIGHTLEY. HE IS MIIIINE. I LOVE HIM.

    4. Have you read any of Jane Austen's books? Which ones?
    Yes, I've read them all! (I read 'Lady Susan' yesterday, actually. T'was very nice.)

    5. Do you know when Jane Austen's birthday is without looking?
    Arghhh yessss. Nooo. Is it December? It's December. December fiiiifth?
    (Nope. It's December 16th. But I was quite close. :-P)

    6. Who is your favourite character from Pride and Prejudice?
    Mr Bennet. :-) I love him.

    7. Would you rather have Kate Winslet as Marianne of Charity Wakefield?
    I like them both a lot, but Kate Winslet is my favourite. (She's SUPER pretty and Marianne is beautiful. Charity Wakefield is nice looking, but Kate Winslet it prettier. :-))

    8. How many Jane Austen movies have you seen? Which?
    All except the adaptations of Mansfield Park, the long version of Persuasion, and all the old (as in 1970/1980's) adaptations.

    9. Who is your favourite character from Emma?
    MR KNIGHTLEEEYYY. <3

    10. Would you rather have Lydia and Kitty as sisters or Marianne and Margaret?
    Marianne and Margaret. Lydia and Kitty would be fun, but they'd annoy me. :-)

    11. Which Jane Austen movie isn't your favourite?
    Persuasion 2007 and Pride and Prejudice 2005. (Soary. Especially P&P05.)

    12. Do you have a favourite Jane Austen quote? Which?
    "There is no comfort like staying at home"

    Thanks Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, fun! I will do this on my blog soon! Thanks for tagging me; this is just the kind of thing I love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I'll do this on my main blog and my period drama one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually can I do this here? Sorry uni's started again and it's so busy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh! Thanks for tagging me, Rachel! I think I'll just answer the questions here. :)

    1. Yes! I love Jane Austen! Her stories and characters are SO good!
    2. Pride and Prejudice 1995 and Emma 2009. It's hard to choose between them.
    3. I DON'T KNOW! That's too HARD! I like both of them. Maaaybe Mr. Knightley...
    4. Yes. I've read all six of her main novels, Lady Susan, and her two unfinished works. And most of them I've read more than once.
    5. Nope. I don't usually memorize author's birthdays. :)
    6. Wow. That's a hard one. Lizzy, I guess. But I like Jane, too. And Mr. Darcy and Mr. Bingley and...HOW CAN YOU MAKE ME CHOOSE A FAVORITE?? Haha. ;)
    7. I think I like Kate Winslet best as Marianne.
    8. I've seen P&P '95 and '05; Persuasion '95 and '07; Sense and Sensibility '95 and '08; and four different adaptions of Emma.
    9. Probably Mr. Knightley, but I like Emma and John Knightley, too. :D
    10. Ha! Marianne and Margaret.
    11. P&P '05, Persuasion '07, and all the Emma's except for Emma 2009. :P
    12. Ohhh...I'm afraid I'm drawing a blank on this one. Sorry.

    Thanks for the fun questions, Rachel!! :D Have a wonderful day!

    ~Miss March

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for tagging me! It'll be on my blog shortly. :)

    ReplyDelete