Friday, July 15, 2016

The tags are floating!

I'm tagged again. This time dear Ivy has tagged me.
Thank you so much for tagging me Ivy!!! It's so fun to be tagged!
Rules:
Pick one from each category.
Tagging is optional.
Link back Ivy's site.

The categories are:
1.) Period Drama Couple
2.) Sci-Fi/Fantasy Couple
3.) Superhero Couple
4.) Preffered Couple (from love triangle)
5.) Couple Ended Too Soon

1.) Amy Dorrit and Arthur Clennam.
I love them!!
2.) Cinderella and Prince Charming
It's a Disney movie, I know. But it's a fantasy movie.
3.) Ahem......
I don't watch superhero movies. I'm sorry to skip this one Ivy!

4.) Marian and Robin Hood

I love it to see them together. It's so sad that Marian died too soon. :(


5.) Matthew and Mary Crawley
Why must Matthew die so soon. It's so unfair!!!

Thank you for tagging me Ivy!!

 


 

2 comments:

  1. It's great that you and your sister have the same taste in characters. Mary and Matthew were so tragic! And Ella and Kit are a great fantasy couple!

    ReplyDelete