I'm tagged again. This time it's my dear sister Ruth, her little awesome blog is here.
Thanks for tagging me dear Ruth!
And now the questions.
1. What nationality are you?
I'm Dutch, but I can speak English and a little bit German.
2. What's your favourite animal?
Horses!!! I love them.
3. What's your favourite food?
Hard one. :) All kind of pasta's.
4. How's your favourite author?
Definitely Lynn Austin!
5. Do you have pets? So yes, what kind of pet? And no, which one would you like to have?
I love it to have a horse, but I also like a dog, husky's are my favourite.
|Aren't they cute?|
I'm fifteen, going on sixteen.
7. Do you have a big family? (cousins, uncles, and aunts included)
We have a big family, I can tell you.
8. What's your favourite soundtrack(s)?
Oh, I have loads of favourite's. Cinderella (2014), Downton Abbey, Robin Hood (BBC), Emma (2009), Pride and Prejudice (both, the 2005 and 1995), Little Dorrit (2008. End of the list. There are more of them, but I won't list them all.
9. What's your favourite disney movie? (only animated or drawed?)
Hard one. My favourite disney movie (not animated or drawed) is Cinderella. What must I choose? Mulan, Tintin and Over the Hedge.
10. When is your birthday?
July 8. Viola!
Thank you Ruth! It was fun!