Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Dear Readers and followers


I have been not fair the last days. :( I have wrote some of someone else her copy of a review over in my own words, some of the words are really from myself. I will never do it again, I promise. 
I will remove all of my reviews, and make new reviews totally in my own words. I won't delete my reviews of Little Dorrit, Robin Hood, Singin' in the Rain, Finding Neverland and Downton Abbey, because those reviews are my own words. 
I hope you all can forgive me, and please don't hate me.*cries*
I totally understand it if you are angry on me, but don't be too long.
I hope you all don't unfollow me because of my behavior, but I understand if you do. :(
At last, I want to thank Naomi and Rae, who helped and encouraged me. Thank you dears!
Please don't be angry. I hope you all except my apology. 

6 comments:

  1. Rachel, of course we all forgive you!!! <3 And I will definitely not unfollow you because of that. :-)
    Keep on blogging your way! :-) Don't worry about it anymore... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for having the courage to do this! I think we can all forgive you, I certainly can, and I really look forward to reading more of your blog! I will definitely keep following! You're a dear, and you are doing a great job with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's alright! Copying someone elses work is hardly a crime against humanity, but it's good that you came forward and said something. All writers need to find their own way in the writer's world. Write the way you want and no one will question you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel, I'm so proud of you for writing this post!! And yes, OF COURSE we forgive you! *hugs* I hadn't actually noticed that you were copying anything until I read Naomi's and Rae's comments, but I'm so glad you're making it right. Keep blogging, dear. You have a lot of good things to offer to the blogging world! :D

    ~Miss March

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's very brave of you to admit this publicly! Keep on writing your own reviews, and I'll keep reading them :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you all dears!!! My mind is free now. :) Thanks!

      Delete